sábado, janeiro 13, 2007

sargento de playboy


U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Michelle Manhart poses with the February issue of Playboy magazine in San Antonio, Thursday, Jan. 11, 2007.  Manhart, who is featured in the February issue of Playboy magazine, has been relieved of her duties pending an investigation.



Photo


Sergeant in trouble for Playboy spread
SAN ANTONIO - "Drop and give me 20!" is something you might hear Air Force Staff Sgt. Michelle Manhart yell to airmen trainees at Lackland Air Force Base. Drop her trousers is what Manhart did for Playboy magazine, and now it's landed her in trouble with the military.
"Of what I did, nothing is wrong so I didn't anticipate anything of course," Manhart said Thursday of the pictorial. "I didn't do anything wrong so I didn't think it would be a major issue."

Sem comentários: